From our very own Jason Squardo (@JasonSquardo) – five tips for achieving high mobile search rank (more important than ever, seeing as how mobile will outpace desktop in search in 2015 – time to optimize!).
“Consumers are expected to spend $626 billion globally via mobile devices in 2018, according to investment bank The Goldman Sachs Inc. That’s roughly half of total e-commerce sales on all devices worldwide in 2013, as estimated by market research firm eMarketer.”
In order to increase mobile search rank, Jason recommends these 5 strategies;
- Reevaluate target keywords for voice search
- Use responsive design, adapt to all devices
- Page load speed (slower = lower, search rank)
- Focus on local (w/ content, pages, etc)
- Feature quality content (relevance, authority)