Facebook released additional confirmation that they are promoting and rewarding more high-quality content on the network (aka – it’ll reach more fans, impressions, lower CPM/CPC). They deem high quality content to be content that completes these questions…
- Is this timely and relevant content?
- Is this content from a source you would trust?
- Would you share it with friends or recommend it to others?
- Is the content genuinely interesting to you or is it trying to game News Feed distribution? (e.g., asking for people to like the content)
- Would you call this a low quality post or meme?
- Would you complain about seeing this content in your News Feed?